Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving in the USA

I am grateful for my husband, family, friends, and good health. For the delight I experience when I realize that on this day in the USA, we celebrate goodness, happiness, gratitude for all of our blessings.

Not the goods...aka shopping.

This is a side view of the daily newspaper received this morning.

The LEFT stack of paper is all the news that's fit to print

The Right stack of advertisements with 'Black Friday'  sales.


No, it will not steal my happiness, I do not partake in this frenzy.

Happy is where you are, alive and able to partake in the world.
Here's a few pic's from my happiness and joy, some of my great nieces who came to my house yesterday to make homemade cupcakes (from scratch!) and have fun making their own marks on my walls.

Cheers!







2 comments:

  1. the cupcakes [and the nieces] look fabulous. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and those nieces (and their cakes) are indeed thanksgiving. what fun it must be to have YOU as auntie!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy reading comments!