Thursday, June 13, 2013

Making Art A Practice


Cat Bennett is an artist and writer in Boston, MA.




I am pleased to announce that Cat asked for my permission to share some of my images for her 2nd book and I am more than thrilled. 

Making Art A Practice




Her first book, The Confident Creative, is my resource for tapping into my creativity when I am feeling out of sorts.  And need a little push to make work happen.
Her book "The Confident Creative" won the Gold Medal in the prestigious Nautilus Books Awards in 2011.
You may purchase both of her books from Findhorn press here.

2 comments:

  1. ...guess i'll have to make an investment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be worth it. Cat is a splendid writer and has a spot-on, insightful point of view.

      Delete

I always enjoy reading comments!