Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The HoneyBee/Zerolandfill and Pepsi Refresh Project

Zerolandfill
Cleveland, Ohio, usa



A few of my close friends started a project called Zerolandfill in Cleveland, Ohio.
I've posted about them here.
ZeroLandfill is a community project that collects expired samples from interior designers and distributes these creative materials to under-resourced arts educators. Inspired by honeybee behavior, ZeroLandfill follows a principle found in nature…a lot of waste is created but nothing is wasted.
And they give everything away for FREE
So...
They need money in order to continue to do good works. 
Pepsi is giving away $1,300,000 each month to fund great ideas through a project called Pepsi Refresh Project.
I think that Zerolandfill is a great idea and we can help them win $25,000.00.
Vote for them on the Pepsi refresh project HERE
You may vote once a day  from today, Dec. 1, 2010 through Dec. 31, 2010.
I hope you agree with what my friends are doing and feel compelled to vote. 

2 comments:

  1. i went over to vote
    but Pepsi wants me to sign up and be a pepsipal
    and somehow
    i feel a little uncomfortable doing that...wish there was another way to vote....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh darn, I don't know how to resolve that issue. Thank you for trying anyway!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy reading comments!