Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Textile Tipple Teaser

Mary Ann Tipple
North Ridgeville, OH U.S.A.
Sunday, Fort Lauderdale, 3pm
Painted tissue, silk flowers, organza, acrylic paint, xerox copies, paint sticks, cotton duck

40.5" H x 58.5" W

February 2010

Mary Ann and I friended each other on FaceBook (FB) just like Terry Jarrard-Dimond and I did. 
I have written I have love/hate thoughts about FB, this is another love story.

Mary Ann & I met in person at QSDS in Columbus, Ohio last year.
I adore her. I adore her work.
She uses photos from her own family archives to produce these delightful pieces.

She has a nice exhibit currently on display at The Gathering Place in Westlake, Ohio. 
I'm going to stop in there and take lots of pic's and then post them for you later this week. 
Stay tuned.

Meanwhile, you can see more  here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy reading comments!