Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Closer to the Real Deal: Eco Colour by India Flint


Eco Colour has arrived at my door.


When I met India last year here, I hoped to take one of her workshops one day.
Next month, I travel to the state of Tennessee to a place called Shakerag under the gentle guidance of India herself.  See course description here.

India is deeply concerned about many things among which are to reduce the toxic load in our bodies, something I am completely immersed in myself these days. 

Please jump over to  her website here and her lovely blog here.


And
If I've piqued your interested, please purchase her book. 
I've been pouring over it all morning and only stopped to place this post. 
Her book is a gift that you must give yourself.
You will be wiser (and healthier) for it.

4 comments:

  1. oh yes it is the best book ever, and after two workshops with her, I can here her voice when I read it. You will have the best time in her workshop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely post. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you me dear...I'm blushing
    and thanks Tracy and Jude for your kind echoes

    looking forward to wandering the Tennessee woods

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy reading comments!