Friday, March 29, 2013

Pushing the Flu Away

The Flu attacked me last week and shut me down to doing nothing much.
I am trying to get my head back in good form. 
Knitting and drawing always does the trick.

but I am using Malabrigo kettle dyed pure superwash merino wool because my favorite local yarn store has had a run of the Madelinetosh. River Colors owner, Erika guided me towards a lovely plum fingerling weight.

Some doodles...





It also helps to be listening to a good book when one is not feeling well. (or otherwise)

Right now I am listening to The Drunken Botanist by Amy Stewart
and 
Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein

The first one is to educate me, the 2nd is to get my mind set on Scotland...

5 comments:

  1. Oh no! Didn't you just recover from a bout with the flu? So sorry to hear you've another to contend with. Be well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been a long winter. 2 bouts with being sick. This last one was wretched.

      Delete
  2. the creeping crud thisyear has made so many miserable, hope you're feeling better. and scotland. did i say i might just be a little jealous?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Velma, I am on the mend, wish it were faster. I am looking forward to Scotland and wish you could be there.

      Delete

I always enjoy reading comments!